Girls can vanquish Breast Cancer!
Many of us had heard about breast cancer. It takes place when the breast develops breast cells.
The organ names lobules are the gland that produces milk, and the ducts are the passage that brings the glandule to the nipple. Cancer arises when the mutations take place in genes that regulate cell growth. Mutations cause the cell to divide and multiply in an uncontrolled way.
Prodrome of breast cancer:
Early signs include:
- Breast pain
- Swelling in all part of the breast
- Red, pitted skin over the entire breast
- A breast lump is thickening that feels different than surrounding, which has developed recently.
- A nipple releases other than breast milk
- Bloody discharge other than breast milk
- Inverted nipple
- Change in breast size
- Peeling, scaling or flaking of the skin in the nipple or breast
- A swelling under your arm
Inflammatory Breast Cancer:
IBC cells block the lymph nodes near the chest, so the lymph vessels in the mammary gland canâ€™t correctly drain. It occurs only between 1-5%people.
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer:
It affects about 10-20% of people, which includes three parameters, such as it lacks estrogen receptors; lacks progesterone receptors; it doesn’t have additional HER2 proteins on its surface.
In case the tumor meets these above criteria, then it’s triple-negative cancer.
Metastatic Breast Cancer:
It extends to other parts of the body through the breast. It is also known as stage 4 breast cancer.
Different types of tests can help to diagnose this cancer:
- Radiation therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Drinking Alcohol
- Having dense breast tissue
- Early menstruation
- Giving birth to a child at an older age
- Hormone therapy
- Late menopause
- Never being pregnant
There are many NGOs that help women suffering from cancer. Women who have this cancer should always stay positive. They should never lose hope.
However, we, as a society, should develop a healthy environment for women who are suffering from this disease. Girls have the power not to lose hope and fight over it.